Monday, May 18, 2015

Home is Where the heart is: Ellen Carino interviewed by Nicholas Ladores

Home Is Where The Heart Is

An interview with: Ellen Cariño
interviewed by: Nicholas Ladores

      Ellen Cariño is my cousins wife, and I chose to interview her because I never really got to know her story before she married my cousin, so I took this opportunity to learn a little more about my family member. Ellen Cariño was born in Visaya in a small village called Antique, also known as "Fisherman Island". Just before she turned 21 years old, she moved to America to reunite with her parents and siblings. She worked to support her family while going to school for her RN degree. Now she is a wife and mother to two little girls. In these interviews she talks about her life in the Philippines, her transition to America, her life as it is right now and more.



Table of Contents

I. Life in the Philippines
II. Transition to America
III. First Time Back
IV. Returning Home

I. Life in the Philippines



II. Transition to America


III. First Time Back


IV. Returning Home





No comments:

Post a Comment